蓝色的思念

Friday, June 22, 2007

Hee...

Today marks the day I finally completed my marking of close to a hundred files. Tis a moment to remember. About two weeks worth of morning+ afternoons spent in school during the hols...purely for the sake of flipping thru grubby worksheets and photocopied stuff from friends (thankfully this only applies to a handful of students but please..how can one just photocopy a friend's completed worksheet and chuck the thing in the file?? what's the point of doing that? were they actually expecting to get credit for what is obviously another person's work? Got morally grossed out...)

Headed to queensway and found the backpack I was looking for - this Vertikal one that served me well during my France trip two years back. Apparently Vertikal is quite a "cheapo" sort of brand and dun think it's that popular among backpacking enthusiasts but I have to say the model I used was really good for me - think was carrying about 14 kg and din really feel it. Not quite sure whether I got a good deal tho...apparently prices of backpacks (and also a gadzillion other consumer goods) are going up...hmm.

And since I'm on the subject of travel...just for record purposes, in case I need to refer...the travel agency Wingo is good for the asian countries, e.g. korea, taiwan...coz it's rather cheap compared to the other agencies (believe me I took a comprehensive tour of almost all the agencies in people park's complex). And the F&E wasn't great but was still acceptable...And never buy tix too close to the date of departure esp. for budget airlines like Jetstar, coz prices can shoot up by the hundreds...yea...I should remember this kind of info...

And now just need to find out which agencies are good for europe (?)...

I'll be bidding u adieus soon, dear blog...once term starts the MIA commences too...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home