蓝色的思念

Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Happenings...

It's been a cold cold Christmas. Not to mention extremely wet. Was a little taken aback at the news report about the extent of the flooding in the Thomson nurseries. Apparently, it was an unprecedented occurrence for the owners...must have been a heartbreaking experience clearing up years of hard work turned into trash overnight.

Caught a cold on Christmas eve...think the winds just got too strong and chilly at night. My nasal glands went into overdrive and i'm just thankful that I got these couple of days to rest indoors and get all the sleep I want...

Ended my one-year-plus alcohol ban a couple of days ago. Why? I dunno. I dun even really know why I started abstaining in the first place, but definitely not religion-related reason. First was wine (which I realise is my least favourite alcoholic beverage) at Black Angus (where the bill came up to an unmentionable amount), then some too concentrated vodka at a Christmas gathering...looks like i'm starting to toxify my liver again...

Since we are nearing the end of the year,

I would like to thank the Lord for:
- the two charismatic retreats-YISS and LISS which I attended in the middle of the year (which I believe played a big part in helping me start working life in a spiritual mode)
- the CHOICE retreats I presented at
- the friends I made in NIE and DHS
- the 2.2 month bonus (hehe)
- the laughter when I was down
- the assurances when I was lost
- the inspiration when I got discouraged
- the answered prayers of my friends

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home