蓝色的思念

Thursday, August 09, 2007

Yea..

*resigned*
My goldfish memory has been rearing its ugly head in recent days, wrecking havoc on my already foggy state of mind. Forgot about half a dozen important things, saved only by fortunate coincidences and reminders from other people.

*whine*
Due to "unforeseen circumstances", I won't be freezing my butt off in Europe anymore...a tad disappointed but mebbe I can switch focus to the Southern hemisphere instead?

*enlightened*
A priest once said in a recent homily that our prayers to God should be of thanksgiving and not always petition. Our relationship with God can be strengthened if we are able to give thanks to Him for something each day. I guess this also helps to prevent the oft-committed habit of only turning to God when one is desperate.

*worry*
One whole day at Pertapis tomorrow with my class doing CIP with them for the first time...*gulp*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home