蓝色的思念

Monday, September 01, 2008

it's been a while...

Yes it has been so long.

Finally able to sit down and not feel too bogged down by work to type an entry in this poor neglected blog of mine.

It's the start of the one week Sep hols. My Year 4s should be mugging hard for their EOYs now. Should.

It's nice to have students wishing me Happy Teachers' Day over sms or phone. Didn't occur to me that the actual day is today coz we had celebrations last Friday.

Went onto MSN to chat idly with friends, updated my Facebook. Activities which I largely eschew in favour of work/sleep.

Things really looked up for me this semester. Had a few near misses at work but somehow the turn of events managed to save my poor butt. Very thankful to God for His blessings. And for other things, a special someone who recently entered my otherwise monotonous life...

Half a year to go before the bond ends. Decisions...

Read an amusing article in the Reflection section of the Lifestyle yesterday. Think it nicely sums up our TV experience with the Olympics. Was a healthy form of escapism for some of us =P. Felt so inspired just looking at the hot bods and skill in playing those ball games.

And I even had time to think about my friends...:P

To Rachel who has just left for Germany to pursue her PhD in Econs, all the best and may you have a great time there.

To Yumin and Yasmine who just ROM-ed, congrats and best wishes!

To GuoHao and Sharon who will have their wedding this Sunday, may your married life be blessed with lotsa joy and peace. (and kids)

To my students, mug yr ass off man. Or, ahem, do work hard and don't disappoint me! Though I understand that it involves occasional sms-es from different people clarifying random bio facts.

Ok enough of my travelling thoughts, back to the textbook. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home