蓝色的思念

Thursday, August 16, 2007

All by myself....

My current wallpaper is of this adorable cat peering out of a heart-shaped opening in a wall. Looking at it really triggers off the "I want a pet cat" impulse in me...my lifelong fascination...sighz...

Today marks my first day of solitude in the office. (Yes for some reason I have been severely ostracised and have been relegated to the status of a nobody in the office, ignored by all and pitied by none). Ok the previous statement was fabricated crap but I really am by myself here coz my only two neighbours are on maternity leave. Henceforth this corner of the staffroom belongs to moi!!! HAHAHAH...(deranged laughter) At least until mebbe October or so. Yeah but it can get rather lonely with no cubicle mate to converse with. Gaah.

Had a dreadful start to the week - terribly tired out by onslaught of work...but thankfully things have tapered off to a more stable state...thus my short break here.

Think I'm ill-suited to this job coz of inability to properly discipline students. Am too tolerant and too freakin' soft-hearted. Esp. feel guilty and strange when other students reprimand their classmates for my sake.

1 Comments:

  • At 6:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You will find your true love some day

     

Post a Comment

<< Home