蓝色的思念

Monday, December 10, 2007

Teeth...

Tis a significant day for moi as my upper set of braces got removed today, after two whole years of wearing them. The first time I looked in the mirror, I realised that I had forgotten how large my front teeth are. But it's nice to be able to close my mouth properly, the first time in my life. The dentist even gave me the mould of my original ugly, crooked, pre-braces pearlies..."for display on my mantelpiece", he says. Hurhur. But it's really some scary skeletal sculpture.

Anyway...I'm glad to be able to appreciate this holiday season for what it should be. Relaxing and most importantly...cool weather. Mmmm...

Was a little bored so googled my name and to my pleasant surprise found a pdf file that was the report that I wrote for my UROPS (undergraduate research opportunities programme in Science)...was part of this long long list of reports as part of a NTU site. Had done it four or five years ago..so...odd that a scientific report can be nostalgic but yea...I'm keeping this one as a memento of my initial research aspirations. Somehow that din work out.

It's less than a month to start of school. Yikes!! Why am I thinking of this...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home