蓝色的思念

Monday, June 12, 2006

There is something particularly magical about the witching hour, the period when the powers of the occult reaches its pinnacle...and that is also the time when the blogging urge starts up.

It's the whole nostalgia thing again...reminiscing about the glories of old...oh!...ugh.

So, now I'm thinking about how creative I could get during the wee hours (3-4 a.m.) back in EA in good ol' NUS...rewriting songs, writing poems, squeezing out thesis bits, watching movies, playing brainless MMORPG (:P)...memorable times of languid decadence...

And also how...for the most part of last year...was feeling like total crap...being in a spiritual low...getting angry and pissed with surrounding people...getting jaded...frustrated at old hurts and wounds...

Now am at a point where I feel that God has rescued me from the depths of emotional struggle, comforted me with His assurances, affirmed me with the people He has placed in my life, and most of all, moved me with His abundant love... =)

***
~Lovely babes of NIE~
Watch out for them in your nearest Biology classroom

2 Comments:

  • At 2:15 PM, Blogger gleekzuh said…

    yo! hah yepz and i'm sure u will make a v.gd bio teacher...cheerios!

     
  • At 2:27 PM, Blogger gleekzuh said…

    i happen to be checking...my friend...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home