蓝色的思念

Saturday, June 03, 2006

Had a ride yesterday in my dad's bike for the second time. Was not pleasant. First shock was administered when he practically crept up next to me without announcing his presence, I wasn't looking at his face so started to panic and develop fear that this man on a bike's about to rob me. Next had to perch self on a tiny strip of upholstery serving as a passenger seat and hang on to nothing but the seat while daddy sailed forth. Was practically hysterical with fright and kept muttering that "i'm scared, i'm scared...", while paternal being in front placidly informed self that even my mother could do it so why can't I. Tried to stay calm and remain steady (literally) but heart was really thumping and had to say several Hail Marys before destination was reached. Harrowing.

Watched X-men: The Last Stand. Not as entertaining and riveting as the second instalment. Too many special effects and insufficient interaction between characters. But I did learn one thing - That even if one has limitless power and potential and what not...it is useless if one cannot control it, and cannot find a purpose for it. That is why Prof X and Magneto remains the most powerful mutants - each has a goal and is able to harness their powers to achieve it.

Now if I were a mutant, what would be a nice mutation?
What a thot.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home