蓝色的思念

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Teaching...

Got to know which classes I'm gonna teach. And *gulp*...there's Lower Sec Science...it's time to dig out P=VI (or sth like dat?!) from the recesses of my brains...please..synaptic connections...toughen up...

Realise that have been staying out for the past couple of nights...spending $$ on food + entertainment...and I finally bought that electronic piano I had been eyeing...I only hope it's worth my investment...er no, it has to be worth it...else my head will roll, while my mom's chopper awaits...

大长今 is getting more watchable...and the chubby pair of hands that chops up the food has been replaced by slender fingers...good. However, vivid scenes of the (painful) acupuncture process remains ..painfully vivid.
~~~

The most recent Choice has really helped me overcome some psychological hurdles and accept the reality in front of me. Though it is v. tiring doing the job as presenter and having to coax some sharings out of unresponsive participants, it never fails to force a stop to my emotional numbing, and reexamine those thorny issues in my life.

Imagine that you are about to jump down from a waterfall. The kind of fear and dread that seeps through you as you imagine the sheer terror of leaping from a great height into the unknown...and the ensuing exhilaration and joy as you hit the waters. That's where I am now-overwhelmed by the love of God. =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home