蓝色的思念

Sunday, September 10, 2006

ABLAZE!

Was at the ABlaze Rally organised by the SACCRE (yes it stands for Singapore Archdiocesan Catholic Charismatic Renewal Experience, thanks to the valiant efforts of the MCs to drum it into us) groups. Great to see a large number of eager youths crowding into the hall (think they would need a larger venue next time) - and to have so many young Catholics getting together for a PnW session. I believe it's something that does not happen very regularly in our church context (with many of my friends professing a lack of affinity for PnW)...and it's just very revitalising and inspiring to be...so enthusiastic for the Lord using very tangible means. For it says in Psalm 147:1 - "How good to celebrate our God in song; how sweet to give fitting praise."

Immersing oneself in praise and worship is like getting enfolded in God's embrace...it's hard to describe the experience fully, but it will leave us with the conviction that God is in us, He is with us and He loves us. Praise to the Father for his graces!

I needed the reminder that as long as I put all my trust in Him, He will bring me through it.

May He continue to bless the efforts of SACCRE to renew and sustain the charismatic movement in our local churches...

***
3 more weeks to the exams...woot! Dun think I've ever felt this happy when the exam period approaches...=P

***

Your love is deep
Your love is high
Your love is long
Your love is wide

Your love is
Deeper than my view of grace
Higher than this worldly place
Longer than this road I've travelled
Wider than the gap than you filled

Who can separate us?
Who can separate us from your love?
Nothing can separate us
Nothing can separate us from your love

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home